How to help

How to partner/support us financially – The HELP Easy button

    • SAMS-USA have now a link for online giving including direct debit giving.Click here

  • SAMS-GB is now CMS for UK donations.  The Church Missionary Society.   The combined base of operations is in Oxford and the SAMS division is being led by Bishop Henry Scriven.  Please contact them at the following address:

SAMS/CMS Watlington Road, Oxford, OX4 6BZ, UK

Switchboard: +44 (0)1865 787400 Fax: +44 (0)1865 776375

My special reference  number is M.MOI.

We are listed as Associate Mission Partners –

2 responses to “How to help

  1. Henry J. van Wageningen

    I would like to help Ian Montgomery’s efforts in Peru financially. Please let me know how to do this. I can send a check somewhere, but I need information as to where. Sincerely, Van

    • frianm

      Thanks so much for the offer of financial assistance in this ministry.
      The links on the how to help page should work. Contributions sent to SAMS-USA are fully tax deductible as they are to a registered US charity. The money donated goes into our account and is drawn upon as needed for expenses, travel, rent and regular employee benefits. The society take 15% for their expenses and in my opinion they earn every penny as they give incredibly good oversight and “covering” for our ministry. They operate with a small staff and are the most helpful and prayerful people possible.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s